Any Ricky Stator Product

Nighty

Ricky.jpg

I almost feel like an advertizer :)

But Ricky deserves this.

From time to time i see posts from people asking about new flywheels.

Ricky has them, cheaper as the OEMS with stronger Magnets and awesome quality.

I have dealt with him on a few occasions,

i'm in europe so its always hard/scarry to get expensive goods out of US.

You really cant go wrong with Ricky.

On top of that which i didnt even know.

He has axles, a-arms and lots more!

I cant tell anything about the quality of those products but it all looks promissing,

If i'll ever need new a-arms or an axle its comming from him definatly.

Check out his site. its in my signature below.

Might be cool to get him as a sponser for bansheehq, if he's willing to do that.

We might be able to get a discount on his already competative prices.

I've got a Axle on my Banshee... its been holding up great. His A-arms are nice as well. Rich is a good guy to buy stuff from... lucky for me I live close to his shop and had a chance to stop by in person to buy stuff. Now that he moved his shop up to a different area of town I don't think he has a store front any more but I'm sure the service is still there. I BS'ed with him for a good hour or so and before I left he gave me a hat and a bunch of stickers... can't beat that deal.

Man, you are really excited about Ricky!!!! Although, he has had some recent quality issues with his sstators. I got a good one from him about 2 years ago. 200W unit. Has worked beautifully with no flaws since I got it. I don't have his a-arms, but they look decent. They are good people over there...

I just bought a RS 200 watt stator and its not working. It has a one year warrenty on it tho, so Im sending it back. Bought my RS stator to fix an electrical problem I was having, and it only made things worse for me, I was sure the Ricky Stator was not my problem so I replaced every electrical part on my quad and still couldnt get it too spark. So I put a working stock stator back in and it runs great, put the RS back in and all my sparkage is gone again. Now I have to deal with sending it back and hopefully they won't give me any trouble. Iv heard nothing but good stuff about RS, and Im not bashin' them, I just want to tell my story about my RS stator. I guess I got one of the bad ones. I hear that RS business has grown so big that he is importing stators and Im one of the unlucky ones who bought a bum stator from him. Thank god Its got a warrenty..... cause that farkin' dead stator cost me 180 bones.