Aluminim Polishing

If anyone has aluminim, stock anodized bare or whatever ill polish it out. I have flyers in my town im doin a few sets of rims, on my own bike i polished out several things, i can do anything from cases to throttle caps, i have a bunch of paint stripper a bunch of polishg and sand paper and a dremel, i will definitely hook people up, to do my sidecase to perfection it took 8 hours, i wont charge by the hour, im just lookin to make money to buy new parts, I can also paint metal, no plastic though please lol...I guess If someone wants me to do their case i could do the throttle cap or somethin free, as long as people will show pics of my work. thanks, PM me for what you want done and a price offer, expect 1-2 week turn around times

if you had indutrial tool and did it right i thinbk you could pollish all the aluminum in about 3 days maybe. everythings off the bike all you to do is remove the paint. after you spray with paint remover you pollish then you run the loose paint on a wirewheel and keep it rollin. cant be using a dremel and a 2" buffer thoiugh. probably faster to grow a beard. you know what i mean. :bolt: