Passion website

Finally got it up and going guys. I have alot of work to do on it, but at least its up. Any Passion owners that want their bikes profile pics on the website, send em to me a passionre@cox.net. I'm particularly looking for action shots and hot chics on Banshees as well to add to the site...Jim

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim, the Shearer pipes you list on your site, are those chromed or just nickel plated? At that price do they include silencers? Nice to see Ben's bike on there and hopefully Justin will get his bike up there once he gets his plastics back on it and get the new carbs dialed in.

i checked out the site looked pretty good.. i wanted to ask on the porting prices that is for both cyl;s right not each?????

Porting prices are for the pair of cyls.

SDD, Sheerer calls it chrome but its not a deep lusterous chrome, that price includes silencers...Jim

Am I missing something, all I get @ Passionracing.com is:

our website is currently under construction and will be launched on 01 january 2004, so please come back and have a look.

you won't be disappointed..!

I don't know if that's the correct URL, if not, then can someone give me the link?

Edited by sredish

Hey passion, nice job on the site bro. I give u PROPS cuz u went and tried something different (the 12 port engine) and even if it doesnt work u got props cuz u tried something different. Im not a fan of that color pink engine, but its different and different is TIGHT :cheers:

Hey passion, nice job on the site bro. I give u PROPS cuz u went and tried something different (the 12 port engine) and even if it doesnt work u got props cuz u tried something different. Im not a fan of that color pink engine, but its different and different is TIGHT :cheers:

That purple cylinder thing started off for recognition at race tracks."Man, look at those purple motors run" kinda thing. Nobody really cares for the color though.But it does stand out for sure, which was my goal.

As for the 12 ports, I feel they work just fine. Ive had non drag motor strokers dyno out at 80 horses R.W.H.P. and 45 ft. lbs of torque.

The absolute best testimonial Ive had though came from Jinx44, his bike is featured in my photos as Richard S. in Missouri. Wish I had it for my testimonial page but I deleted if by mistake....quite a story....Jim

Edited by PassionRE