Banshee Lowering Block

Iam making some aluminum rear lowering blocks. Need to know how many people would be interested in some for around $25 each. Iam not polishing banghead but supppose I could for like 10-15 dollars more, havent decided yet. Ill try and get a picture of one on here by this evening. If interested email me at andy@seqw.com

p.s. this should drop u as low as you can go without dragging :flush:

for 25.00 you should at least make it look better than just a chopped chunk of bar stock with holes drill in it. shit, i can make that and sell it for 10.00 or less and polished for 25.00. I have drawings of one that is adjustable on the fly and was planning on selling for not much more than 25.00 and it adds the ability to change your ride height with a wrench and without removing anything.

my local machine shop said he could make something like they are selling on ebay for 5.00 LOL...and that one is machined on a mill. I bought one off of ebay for 20.00 and it was decent work but still needed some cleaning...no biggie cuz it was just 20.00.

sorry to steal your thunder dude...but that's a rip to cut some bar stock and drill some holes in it for 25.00.

The one in the pic is used if you read what I put I didn't have one freshly finished one so dont be talking crap on it. You know what, f you don't want one then mind your own buisness and if you think you can do one better or cheaper than go for it nobodys stopping you. Obviously you dont know what aluminum costs and the time that it takes to polish. And if you bought one off of ebay used for 20 dollars and still had to clean it up your the one who got ripped. Im offering a good product at a fair price.