Shee Wont Start!

Hey, last week I went to start her up, she started the day b4, but the next day she didnt.. So I thought it was my carbs, i had spark, and fuel... but no fire.. So I got a 2 into 1 carb setup, installed...still no fire, I have fuel and spark... PELASE HELP!!!! ASAP!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will try new plugs tomarrow, the fuel line isnt clogged.. .Its brand new and its clear. The fuel is flowing fine. The gas is practically brand new.. like 3 weeks old. (you may not consider it fresh, but ive started her with year old gas no prob)

I dont have anything to check my compression.. How do I do that?

Someone has to of had this problem before... I mean come on, I have spark....I have AIR, i have FUEL....what else do i need??? SHouldnt it at least ignite the starting fluid?

just another note.... in the past, my quad has ALWAYS started when i have spark if i use quick start fluid... However, it isnt even igniting THAT... guys, ive never needed you more then now... i have a big ride that I'm leaving for thursday, and my quad wont start... ANY suggestions.... you guys have always known whats wrong, or have gotten me headed in the right direction, there has to be something else i need... FUEL, SPARK, AIR.... ?????

did that, both of them if i put my finger on there with pressure holding it down, would blow air out all around my finger.. If i pushed down really hard, it wouldnt blow my finger off, but air would come out...minimal amoutn though.. would this cause no fire?

thanks for that offer, i love seeing how willing to help people on here are. however, I REALLY want to get this running by thursday, friday morning at the latest. If you sent it out tomarrow, it will take 2 days to get here from new jersey. thats taking me to thursday, then if thats whats wrong, i have to buy a new one...which will take a while to get.

If someone in michigan, within an hour of saginaw has a shee...let me know! I will drive over with my shee and check!!!

i may be wrong but if your getting spark then it can't be the cdi... the cdi is what helps make the spark..basically if cdi is bad it would break the flow of electricity to the coil... now mine had a similiar problem as in started one day then next dat wouldn't.. i spent 2 days checking everythiung but never found any problems till i looked back by the grab bar and had a wire broke(split) going to the cdi box.. fixed it and fired right up...so you might check your wires and make sure they are all good mine was right behind the connecter so hard to see...also when you say you have spark and feul it should start .. when you say you have spark did you check both plugs maybe you just had spark on one side???just an idea

Edited by bansheefreak