How Many Aussies Are There On Banshee Hq?

is there any aussies that visit bansheehq??? leave a post so yeah..maybe even if there is WEST AUSSIES we can hook up for a ride

CMON AUSSIES KEEP THIS THREAD CRANKEN ALONG :headbang::headbang:

gutta luv mud too :cheers:

Edited by 02_banshee

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all appoligies on sugar magics little comment that was there. i dont think it was meant to sound the way it did, but it was plain rude. mabey she can explain herself but i along with a few other members wasnt pleased with it so i deleted it.

if any one from australia has the chance take a few pics of the riding areas down under. i always wondered if there were strange animals and kangaroos where you ride at ?

we got dunes n trail n motox n flattrack were i ride there is shitloads of rocks and the area we ride in is only bout 2 miles square so not very big its also not maintained cos 4wd`s go in there all time and f*ck it up...quads arnt as big ere as what they are in the USA :cry: i mean there is a few ppl that have em.. i go riden with a bunch of mates and usually there is 6 or more banshee`s :cheers: rest are two weelers banghead .. we go in sand pits...mmmmm hill climbs

Good to see theres a few Aussies in the forum, its a great place to find info. and there are some crazy rides. The quad scenes not as big as in the U.S. but I think things are starting to take off. If we can get recreational rego. approved that will set the ball rolling.

Ive ridden a fair bit at lake Galea, had a big crash there, broke my leg, but the track is sweet, pretty technical though.

There is an awesome quad track near Colac, about 1.5 hours from lake Galea. I was there on the weekend and watched the Aussie A&B grade quads race, they were awesome, lap times were quicker than the two wheelers. :blink:

Nearly the whole field were 450's though, someone needs to fully soup up a banshee. Some guys had spent up to 40,000 dollars Aust. There are some bad-ass quads in Australia, they're just not as common. I'll try and get some pics of the next race I attend.

Any Aussie members, keep those replies comin. :clap:

02 banshee: I'm from Geelong in S.W. Victoria.

The olds have got a farm near Warrnambool, about 800 acres, some bush.

I'm at work at the moment, it's 4am here, damn graveyard shift banghead

Evil: If you're ever ridin' in Australia you have to try chasing kangaroos on a banshee, those things are quick, but not quick enough :bolt:

Good to See we have a few aussie on BHQ...Im also in Aussie.West Aussie at that..

Very restricted to riding areas around here without traveling atleast 100K's to the likes of Lancelin and cervantes other wise other side of Rolyestone for those that are familiar with the area.

BHQ you rock...Great for any info and has been a great help with some repairs ive made...Keep it up

Azza :clap: