Damn Raptor Guys

i cant take these kids ne more, i posted about this before, im just so pissed off. Every day i come into school i get ragged about my shee, casue its suck a mellon, and i can barely beat a blaster..... well needless to say i am tearing everything down. Im droping 850 dollers into it, in porting, carbs, seals, rebuild(what it needed) im gettina new head, it looks sick lookin on the one side.....but ya ne way these two kids with raptors who im freinds with always rag on me about my peaice of shit banshee or banshit.... when im done im onna be making liek 60+ hp, and they want to raod drag race for 20 bucks each, but o no, one of them has a pipe :lol: , lol, i cant wait, i cant mess it up even if im a bad rider, it makes me mad though casue they thing there raptor are invinvipal, ahh :shootself: .....wha u think the out comes onna be

You will probably flat out smoke them after your done with that work. People who talk shit about banshees never seen em in action or never ridden one.. some of my friends use to talk shit and said that raptors are faster then i let them ride the shee and they thought twice.

Just something to also consider...when you add that extra HP, your front end is going wheelie alot easier dumping the clutch off the line.  You might also think about extending your stock swing arm a couple of inches.  :cheers:

nah bad idea..shorten it 2 inches and put a 15t front sprocket on there. hookup and your gone!