Still No Clutch!

I've never worked on bikes before :unsure: , so i got the balls to take her apart. Learned all about wet clutches... but i can't figure out why there is nothing at my clutch lever :blink: . As far as the clutch itself, it's all ok... brand new actually.

It's just the connection from the cable (holder on the block) to everything on the clutch on the right side isn't connected some how??? Broken clutch rod?? don't know what it looks like??? just damn.... banghead wtf. I've had this thing 2 weeks... :shootself:

You say you have no clutch. I am betting that the pressure plate isn't lined up properly. There are arrows on the plate, that have to be lined up with the inner hub. This is explained in the Clymer manual, as is the clutch adjustment. If you don't have a manual, GET ONE!!!!!!!! THey are invaluable. Once the pressure plate is installed properly, then you can adjust the free play. There are arrows on the case and the engagement lever. They must line up. The adjuster for this is located in the center of the pressure plate.....

IT's nothing to do w/ adj. i was drag racing then after the run the clutch was stuck engagde.

this sucks

I'm wondering if my ball got welded....last time my banshee's shift fork got bound up on the shift start I rode it in 2nd & 3rd for maybe 5minutes, shut it off & had a smoke....went to head back to camp & no-go, no clutch at all. It has resistance, but doesn't engage the gear. I figured the forks got bound up screwy on the star & it just wouldn't go into a gear.? We'll see I guess when I get it all back together. :unsure: