Rc Nitro Car And Trucks

have a t-maxx and a savage 21 both in great condition but they both need motor rebuilds. i also have an rc10gt practically brand new. it runs great. make offers. my aim is adeezy9183 and email is andrew_demory@yahoo.com. email me with offer. i am willing to trade for something of equal value, preferably for the banshee. if i sell, i will not sell these trucks for less than $775. i have close to a grand in the t-maxx alone, not to mention all kinds of extra goodies

i will not let the t-maxx go for less than $375. I just tore it all apart and cleaned it up real nice plus i have a lot of extra stuff. i have an extra motor. i have a .15 off of the original t-maxx that has been ported out. it runs just as good as the 2.5. the throttle linkage is different though. lets see. i have 3 sets of tires. stock wheels and tires. pro line road tires and white wheels. mud boggin tires with chrome wheels(brand new not even glued yet) extra body. white jeep wrangler custom painted with flames on hood and sides. brand new shocks and red shock covers. Racing a-arms w/ shock adjustments to raise or lower the riding height. fail safe unit for radio reciever in case the batteries go dead in car or remote or the car goes out of range. aftermarket (CHROME) cooling head. 13 fins of cooling. GREAT improvement over stock. i have 3 exhausts. one dual exhaust that puts the exhausts tips out the back of the truck like a real truck. EXTREMELY LOUD. the other is an outlaw race pipe that puts the exhaust tip underneath the truck so you dont' get any gunk all over the truck like the stock one did. plus the stock one. i also have a k and n air filter for the t-maxx plus the stock filter. As you can see i have a lot of extra stuff and a lot of work done to the t-maxx. you can get everything you need for a motor rebuild off of ebay for probably around 50 bucks and for the price of this truck, you can't beat it with all the extra stuff and all done to it.

• 5 months later...