Ok Wha Should I Do

i saw this car today, liek a 71 cammero, or a 79, or somethng, older, but it runs goo,d but boyd is bad, frame is ok, just need a few money about 2 grand, im 15 about to be 16, i can dro all my summer money into it, fix it up, its auto matic(wanted standard) are they bad cars, good cars, worth it not?? i did not see the interior as of yet

Hey man, I'm a Camaro guy and have had mine since I was 15. I don't regret my decision in buying and fixing it up ALL the time but from my experience you may want to consider a cheap daily driver before getting a "project car. (if this is what you want to do with it?).

When I was yer age I worked my ass off just to buy gas for the thing and that was it...had no Banshee at that time! But hey, if its a car you like and want to put some time and money into it...go for it. I'll give you a little heads up......When I bought mine, it was a V-6 automatic. Well, that didn't last long at all, I convinced my parents of a cheap 350 and a 4 speed (my dad was very cool about it B) ) To make a long story short, the 350 got a rebuild and a few bucks dumped into it which wasn't enough for me :rolleyes: It now has a big block with a few more bucks than the small block...but who's counting!

It is my project car and don't want to look back and see how much I put into it but I love it!

2.jpg

Never again will i buy a camaro. I had an 87 IROC with T-tops 350 i also wanted a 5 speed but that was a special order or somthing so it was rare. All it did was rattle and the T-tops leaked and it sucked on gas 150 miles ton a tank on the highway. Plus all the speeding tickets. Cops just watch those cars and cant wait to pull them over. If I were you i would skip the muscle cars for now I dont know what gas prices are where you are but 1.85 for cheap shit here. Just some advice from somone who's been there :cheers:

yeah i would say stay away from muscle cars till later in life, i had a nova i just got rid of cause i couldnt afford the insurace ( not as bad as a camaro) or the tickets or gas.

i would get a rice burner or a small pickup.

i know own a toyota tacoma,

love it to death,

just wishi had more money for the banshee!!

later

wade