Toomey T-6? Or T5s

hi guys,

i just went to the dunes this weekend with the new mods as you know.(wiseco hotrod crank +4 with porting level 2 and collhead with v+force and spacers) the shee runs like a champ. i installed my old hualares ten paddle hieght is 20. with my old mods it realy doesn't go more than 2nd gear but know it revolt in to the 3rd and the 4rth and sometimes in the 5th when going up a hill. and now the main problem i realy cant stop it from weelling. i am thinking to get a +4 or +2 swing arm what is the better for duning and traling?

i dont want it to affect the power and the riding?

• 2 months later...
I talked to the owner of Toomey & he told me the T6 is designed mainly for stockish motor.

If the T5's were obso. they would not sell them anymore.

Well they will make em but it will take time. i bought mine the other day and its taking a week to get rdy... lol now i think i wanna go with rockets LOL!

Speaking of which, I just got my pipes in yesterday. I went with the T5's. Another reason I went w/Toomey pipes are they offer'em in an unpainted set for around $130 cheaper. I didn't want to Bling-Bling my shee. The are $359 at Rockymtnatv.com. I think Red-White-and-Black looks better than Red-White-Chrome and Billit, JIMO. Also, the chrome ones turn blueish after a while from all the heat and I would feel better about'em being black if I decided I wanted to hit the occasional mud hole.