Who's Done IT On The Shee..

who's done the squelchy on the shee  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The banshee is good for having sex on but in college my roommate really pissed my girlfriend and I off, so she decided we should do it with her ass on his pillow. That was fun and good revenge.

Has anyone else noticed that women come up with some raunchy things to do, or is that just my woman?

hell yeah on the shee, but i haven't done it on the 50 yet.......

have her grab the handle bars and bend over, balence the bike and make vroom vroom sounds as she rips the grips off of it B)

Havn't done it, but sounds awesome!

wanna try? :D j/p

Sure, we can climax just as we fly 10ft in the air off a dune, engines hot and revving! :lol:

you guy are a bunch of freaks. anyway ive done it on my shee. it was one late noght of working on it ans she comes out into the garage and was in the mood. she sat an the seat backwards, no grab bar at the time, and we went at it.

i think garage sex is the best :D

• 3 weeks later...

yup...been there, done that. and on a buddy of mines bike lmao. I always make it a point to break my freinds bikes in right. plus he had nerf bars....man do those open up whole new positions. Plus it was kinda cool doin the deed out in the middle of the dunes....

Did it on a "Big bear 350" in the woods. When we got back to my moms place she said "did you guys see any hunters out there". I was like no, why?. She said there was a hunter in this one tree out there, I knew the tree she was talking about, and I didnt think there would be anyone out there. You should have seen the look on my womans face, Priceless. I didnt care but she sure did. I never did see the hunter, but he probably laughed his ass out of the tree after he saw my little wee wee. :D

Edited by dogboystoy