Got My 172 Jets In

Its hard to tell the performance because the streets were wet and I just spin. But I am not a little doggy at 1/4 throttle.  The plugs are wet and thats really all I can tell untill I get new plugs and try them.  Any suggestions on the 1/4 throttle hesitation??

i wouldnt think thats your mains got1..you said i think a 55 pilot.....try the 50, thats what im using at 2500 feet maybe it flooding slightly at low rpms, it should just crack right on, from idle, when theres no load on the bike like in neutral does it rev clean.....i think your plugs are going to be a bit wet..ive been letting my bike run out of gas and die before parking, it because the 927 separates and i pulled my plugs and the were bone dry but if i just turn it off and look at the plugs there a little wet and my bike runs good, go figure

Yeah 55s is what I have now. I will try the 50s thanks

The roads are dry and I was able to go out there and bang some gears. It ran better, before I was only able to pull a 3rd gear wheely about 6"s or so and now I am able to pull it up about 2 feet or so. Yes just sitting there in nutrual it runs great it only has the bogging at 0-1/4 throttle with a load.

And my elivation is just shy of a 1000ft

Edited by got1banshee