This Site Has Turned Into A Day Care Center

chase73

I'll have to disagree w/you Dune Ratt. My 13 year old hauls ass on his banshee.

As far a poor parenting goes. Hes been riding since he was 4. Started on a Yamaha moto-4. Then went to a KTM 50. From there to a TTR 125L and now his banshee. Maybe if a parent buys one and just throws there kid on it, I'd agree w/you. But you can't make a blanket statment like that. Some of us parents do spend time w/our kids and teach them how to ride.

Hey thats great your Kid can ride. It looks like he has alot of experiance. I might have been out of place making such a genneral statement. There are always the exceptions. Hell my brother was 5'9" and a buck60 around 13 not much different than alot of adult riders. Its just menttaly he wasn't preparied for such a machine. But I guess with the right experiance Shred On.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's good that we do have some young members that are inquisitive and are willing to know how the banshee operates.As long as they keep it real and don't ask if the tooth fairy is a clepto or what to do with their first woody.

These will be the next generation of HQer's that will aid in those that don't know jack about the shee.Inside or outside the BHQ.

i agree with ur posts, i havent been here very long, but i have noticed sum kiddy stuff here. and i must admit i started a few. i never really thought bout it, but ill deffiantly try to stick to shee stuff frpom now on. its just that this place feels like my family cuz u guys r always here helpin me. so i lead into other stuff that is unrelater-and im srry for that. but maby, we should make one room for off topic stuff, anything but shee's and riding. that would leave all that stuff in one room, if u dont like it, then stay out. i think that would eb a good way to make everybody a lil happeir. anybody else agree?

peace out

I've been on this site for a few years now. About 3 or 4. Anyway I can see how you can feel the way you do Chase, but the majority of posts and posters on here are very helpful. I remember a while ago somebody was having problems with his washing machine and another guy in here walked him through taking it apart and replacing the belt. To me thats why this site is so unique and great. The majority of us in here are mature minded and willing to lend a hand. I have learned more about my Banshee in here than by any manual, magazine in a very short time. You just have to sift out through the replies more now as the HQ has 13,000 members now. Its a great site and alot of people, young and old (like me) are here. B)

I've been on this site for a few years now.  About 3 or 4. Anyway I can see how you can feel the way you do Chase, but the majority of posts and posters on here are very helpful.  I remember a while ago somebody was having problems with his washing machine and another guy in here walked him through taking it apart and replacing the belt.  To me thats why this site is so unique and great.  The majority of us in here are mature minded and willing to lend a hand.  I have learned more about my Banshee in here than by any manual, magazine in a very short time.  You just have to sift out through the replies more now as the HQ has 13,000 members now.  Its a great site and alot of people, young and old (like me) are here.  B)

Exactly!! I axed about my hot water tank in that same thread and got an answer.

I've learned about 90% of what I know about this bike from this site.

Im 16 lemme know if you consider me one of the people that post stupid shit, but if i am my bike will beat yours anyway so I dont care, lol jk

I ride in Dayton Maine if you want to race :) as for the site I started this post in frustration . After reading some totally retarded posts !!!!! I do understand that the site has grown and a lot has changed but , after a while of the same dumb question,s gets to ya :wacko: and if you have been here as long as I have you must have noticed that a lot of the good people have left . You have to wonder why /?????????

and if you have been here as long as I have you must have noticed that a lot of the good people have left . You have to wonder why /?????????

I have been a member of the HQ since 2001, i also log on to Planetsand once in a while although i rarely post there...One of the reasons the good people you are talking about left is pretty simple, they were getting bashed constantly by a few members that are no longer HQ members i must add...It has nothing to do with the younger crowd.

Edited by Meat_Head

The HQ has helped me out alot with my shee, when I bought it 3 years ago I didnt know shit about it. It was nice stumbling over this site and getting help fom people, even if they were 13. I ve read some stupid replies to but i just scroll down until I find what Im lookin for.

:yank:

chase73, If you know so much about banshee's, to make fun of people's "stupid question", then why do you ask questions on here about them. I know when I first bought my banshee's, I didnt know shit about them. All I knew what to mix the oil with the gas. Stupid question huh?, better to ask then to blow you your motor espically when a 13 year old kid just saved up his paper delivery money to buy it. So tell me this, what type of questions are supposed to be asked in here? Not everyone that owns a banshee is gonna stroke it or switch it over to alky, there are some riders in here that are 30,40 and over that dosent know hardly anything about them.Thats why this forum is here. Over the years of building banshee motors, I learn more and more, thats why I have one of the fastest ones around my area, asking questions is the only way a kid is going to learn. Not everyone like you can just say, hey I'm gonna work on a jet, i dont know anything about it, but I'm going to work on it anyways!, If you need anymore of my input, just let me know.

hummm dumbass with your 34 posts .You are without a doubt a newbie . So with that in mind I will tell you this :yank: You have no idea what the @#$% you are talking about . I am sure you have the fastest banshee around and dont mix that oil it wont hurt it it will make it faster :shootself:

hummm dumbass with your 34 posts .You are without a doubt a newbie . So with that in mind I will tell you this  :yank: You have no idea what the @#$% you are talking about . I am sure you have the fastest banshee around and dont mix that oil it wont hurt it it will make it faster  :shootself:

:yank::shootself: