Who Actually has one?

jonnypoo

who has a boost bottle on thier banshee (even though it may not do any good or bad and tell the truth here.)  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

what i want to knwo is that poeple always say Boost bottles suck nuts and that amp links arent worth shiznit....so just to see out of all the people that read this who actually has a Bosst bottle since it seems to be the new deal in Dirt Wheels and everyone and their mother has one .....i mean shit i got to admit i do have one.....i think it looks really cool and whenever anyone sees it there like wow you have a boost bottle...it is kinda funny cause i havnt noticed a difference at all....well i put my pipes on same time and did the reeds and filter and all that shit , and the twist a(thank god i took the twist off or i would not be here today and in a grave somewhere)

so lets just see see who has one or not....for shits and giggles

yeh i have one....it looks cool itsone of them whit brothers ones.....it kinda gets inthe way once in a while , but rarely.....the amp link iam not sure about i never had one nor do i understand what it does.....all i knwo is you gott to change bearings all the time form the posts i read....so what magical part do you guys think a manufacturer will try to suck us all into??

I noticed a difference in the response and ease of acceleration with mine. My brother had a 99 bored .020 and fmf reed and pipes. He had the stock tube, and it was a BITCH to tune in after jetting. I have the same settup in my 98 but v-force reeds and the bottle, but it tunes in REALLY nice and I have complete control of the throttle. His was spuratice and the rpms took a while to come down, but Mine responds to the slightest input of the throttle. I don't think it help with horse power, but I would spend the money for the ease of tuning and good throttle control. Then again, it may just be the kick @#$ reeds too. I will say this, My shee with SMOKE his!!!! and his isn't much different then mine.

THere ya have it....lol

Cheers 8)

• 11 years later...

lmao..  I ran one back in the day when I was on Duncan's support team.  DR masterflow aka pro-deisgn manifolds.   I couldn't tell you if it made a difference or not.  I installed the turbinator at the same time.. so i can't say for sure where the gains came from.