Cased This One Bad

mybadbanshee

i was out riding with a friend of mine by his house.hes been tellin me hes built this new jump, so i go with him to check it out.hes hittin it fine all day, but im not used to jumps that big.it was like a 30 footer to the backside of a hill.well i finnaly mustered up the balls to go for it so im in like tappin out 3rd but it felt way to fast so i let off a little,welllll that was probably one of the dumbest things ive done in a while.anyway i nosed bad,went over the bars,under the shee,down a hill and somehow the damn thing ran over me again.i was so pissed off, i got on the thing and held wide open in 3rd preloaded and landed it fine.THEN I WENT HOME AND HURT FOR A WHILE.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, my cousin did a similar thing at the sand dunes in Florence, Oregon. His older bro was nailing a huge double (about 30 feet long and 15 deep) on his banshee, so here comes my idiotic cousin on his blaster pegged in 4th or 5th hits the launch, flies through the air. And lands with the pegs on the lip of the landing. He flew off the bike and broke his collar bone when the bike came crashing down on him. Moron. . . .

Whao..I did the same thing on a triple. me and my buddy made this track and we made a triple right at the end, neither of us had the balls to do it for quite awahile!. so a whole bunch of us went back to the woods and one of my friends hit that triple on a 400ex and landed it perfect..so I hit it and landed it awesome..well second time around I didnt have enough speed..cased it hardcore..snapped my wrist in a heartbeat, i flew over the handlebars and then smoked my back on a log!..lol :clap: