Flywheel

bigwill

Ahhh Steve.... Your so predictable.

I guess you missed the fact that the first swingarm was sent/purchased FROM Dave. Then YOU decided to jerk me off and try to hand off several lines of bullshit. So tell me how I ripped YOU off?

Now if YOU were as involved w/ Dave as you were with ripping off from the company then you would know more about this whole deal. I've purposely withheld info from you just to make you look like a bigger ass than you are. See what you didnt know is that Dave told me to just keep the first swingarm. After I grew tired of your bullshit excuses I talked to Dave one evening on his cell... Give him a call for yourself and ask him... Ohh wait! You fucked him over, how friendly do you think he will be towards you?

Im sure that Walt has helped a lot of people, just the same as I. The difference is that my customers dont need to get on here and tell each other how much they appreciate it. They keep coming back....thats how you build a "customer" base.

And how about the guy I sold it too? How did I sell it if I still have it in my possession? You never answered that one either...

Also, Im not running a business here. My reputation can and will withstand anything you can throw at me. See you make your "customer base" from lying, cheating, and stealing. And who here have you helped? Please anyone step up!

So now call me a liar, a thief, or what ever.... If anyone is the idiot.... then just go point yourself to a mirror. Please reply to this as I am VERY curious to what your shit ass excuse will be this time.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What local track are you talking about? Riddle, Long view? cause i have heard from numerous people including dwanye and fred from riddle that your not allowed there? wana clear that up for everyone? is this just a rumor? descrase to the track LMFAO!!! yeah yeah yeah

• 2 weeks later...
hey I just saw this post! Steve is an even bigger peice of dogshit than this post makes him out to be, he has the ethics of a used car salesman (his family is into used cars, makes sense huh LOL)

lol, that means no ethics obviously.

I'll tune in, Walters helped me out way too much to not back him up...If it wasn't for him, my week in Dumont would have sucked...(BTW, I still have your flywheel and clutch for ya)  :D And thanks to Walter he sent me a set of 33mm carbs to try for my stroker...I've had them for 3 weeks now and he hasn't even mentioned when he's getting them back.... :P  Goes to show the respect and trust he has for others, therefore he has my full respect and trust as well....What comes around, Goes around...you'll learn that Goony.........

actually chetta, i sent u the carbs and i had them for close to a month before i sent them to u. walt rush shipped them to my house before the glamis trip so i could have a backup set of carbs in case i didn't like my setup.walt is a standup guy in my book .

Wowa I didn't realize I was getting some, used, used, used carbs from 370 :shootself: ...Well As long as they are in good shape I won't complain.. I honestly can't imagine 370 ripping anyone off after dumont...

Someones getting sloppy 4ths :lol::lol:

I have NEVER ever liked Steve, he's always causing problems on forums, at the drags or in his stolen business. Screwing Dave and all of MP's customers is just inexcusable. Hey Steve if you're such a stand up guy why don't you give Dave his business name back and go find a rock to live under?

I remember B370 being here helping people out ever since before I first joined on the network54 forum.

Gee, who should we believe, someone whos been helping people for years or someone who F'ed over a respectable business and its customers?? :yank:

Edited by shee-gurg2k1

Justin:

Just so you know... I purchased those carbs from someone almost a year ago. They were run on his wifes banshee for less than a season in the dunes. Just after I purchased them, I got a great deal on another set of Mikuni TM's. I never ran those keihin's. Jason wanted to try them and thats how he got ahold of them. Last I knew he only ran them on the dyno. Just because they have seen some miles across the country doesnt mean they have been abused :) Last thing I would do is screw someone over.... Now as for Steve..... We can see what that got him

Walt and I have scratched each others backs a few times through the years...its been a few hasn't it man? Walt wouldn't screw anyone over, its not in his nature, but as you can see when someone messes with him, he can hold his own :)

Edited by IrideA250R

Walt and I have scratched each others backs a few times through the years...its been a few hasn't it man? Walt wouldn't screw anyone over, its not in his nature, but as you can see when someone messes with him, he can hold his own :)

Pete......

I hate agreeing about "scratching backs" since this bundle of sticks Steve will get the wrong idea..... But your right.... We have helped each other out for at least 7-8 years now, but again thats what "friends" do.

One thing that will come to light soon is that he IS the lying crook that he is trying to hide. Lets see if his wifes knowledge in Law can keep him out of jail...

You can only bullshit people long enough before the truth comes out, and yes the truth is going to hurt!

I know it's really late to be replying in this thread but I have to give props to Walter because he is probably the nicest person I know. This guy will bend over backwards to help out a guy that is in trouble. Walt thanks for everything you have done for me in the past, you're a cool MOFO and the only thing that I regret is that I couldnt make it out to roostfest to meet and ride with you.