Questions!

sam97

I have just bought Pro Circuit Platinum pipes and a Pro Flow K&N kit on Ebay. I am coming from an old DG exhaust and the factory filter setup. Will I need to rejet to accomodate these changes? If so, what do I need to do? I am an absolute beginner with this kind of tech, so any help would be great. Thanks a lot.

Yes, you need to rejet. As of the correct jetting for you, hard to tell what elevation and temps you are in. My guess would be to go to a 290-300 main, needle in 3rd notch from pointed end, and stock pilot. If you give more info about airbox setup and elevation, might be able to get you closer.

Yes, you need to rejet. As of the correct jetting for you, hard to tell what elevation and temps you are in. My guess would be to go to a 290-300 main, needle in 3rd notch from pointed end, and stock pilot. If you give more info about airbox setup and elevation, might be able to get you closer.

That sounds about right to me, maybe u might wanna play w/needle setting!