Works Performance A-t Steeler Front Shocks

banshee_boy2007

I've got them on my banshee....I tried to ride a banshee with stock front suspension and it felt very bouncy and unstable.... then tried my shee and totally diff story there.... plus they are pretty cheap at around 300-330 for the set....if you know where to look. good luck.

The works shocks are very good shocks....You'll see dramatic difference from stock....ONe thing to look at, the reason why they are cheap is because they are not adjustable...The fully adjustable works shocks are $900....You can also get non-adjustable Elkas for $400...so don't think they are a "Cheap shock"

I'm happy with my AT steelers.Got them direct from works build to order.

They were a little softer than I liked in the hard corners,but the tech guy at works walked me through the steps to ensure my shocks were set up as ordered.He determind I needed an additional spacer per side and sent them for free.

Fliping your rims will totally throw off the shock setup.It will soften the spring effect.If your going to go with steelers,you can't alter too much on the front end without negating the shocks effect.Fully adjustable shocks would be a better bet.