Motor Oil In Cilnders

OK right now IM having a problem. IM getting crank case oil in my cylinders because its spiting it out the back of the pipes, and when I pull out the plugs there is some oil on them also. And IM also getting an air leak some were. I know its not in the boots. So if you pros :D know what my problem is that would help me out a lot. Because IM so Fucking pissed at that dame thing banghead IM about to set the fucker on fire!!! :evil:

~ Craig ~

Your air leak might be the source of the oil. Do a leak down test and see if your are leaking out of your case vents. If you are leaking from there your crank seal is bad.

i would say what kind of premix are u using...me and "crapaholic" were using crap castrol in his yz125 and it was eventualy dripping out his silencer constantly....after we changed to amsoil it was nothing....but if ur getting motor oil up there u got a problem for sure....i would check the gaskets and if there fine look for cracks or somthign like that on the crank walls...could even be a seal on ur crank bearings...i think ur almost goona have to tear it down

oh and u dont have to set it on fire its a yami it will do a good job of that itself