Motor Oil In Cilnders

bad idea man, thats probably where its comming in.

Its a good thing to coat them with oil, 2 stroke oil, but not sealant :(

coat the joints with 2 stroke oil? NO way...

what you did was right. I thinkt he oil thats coming out of the siolencers is premix. Go riding and check your tranny level. If it was tranny oil in your crankcase it would smoke a lot or iot woulnt run at all

sounds to me like your jetting is fucked up and there is nothing wrong with your crank seals. The bad part is that no matter how many fucking times I tell you that its not oil and that there is no air leak, you persist on bringing up the fucking oil in the crank case.

Like I said, check the oil level in crank case right now- go ride and burn up one full tank of gas-- check oil in crankcase again. If Oil is significantly lower(empty) then your crank seals are bad. If your crank seals were bad however, you would notice a lot of smoke which you already said you have not seen just a lot of oil out of cylinders which is a sign of rich jeting.

Edited by erbilabuc

OK IM not sure what type or carbs I have on my see right now but I know that they are Keith carbs but there slides are like oval shaped and instead of having a screw on tops they is two little bolts that hold the tops on. Do you know what the f*ck they are. And what the stock jetting is on them, 30 mm

Also oil is spraying out.

Edited by Im-Loving-It 69

Ok if i dont have an air leak :shootself: Then why as soon an i start it up it is reving/ idlins at its peke Rmp and if i dont shut if off it will blow up. i know it not in the slide are not open because i took the cables right of of the cabe so thay would seet all the way down. I relly need some help here so please help me out

OK, your crank problem..if your leaking oil into the crank case, you'll be venting crank pressure in the thranny..does the oil smell like fuel? do you blow a lot of oil out the crank vents? Does the right side run richer then the right? Now onto the airleak. Do you have new intake boots? They crack right where the ballance tube goes into and it's hard to see sometimes. Also there is a choke tube on stock carbs..is that on? Does it seal good. You could have the slides in wrong. Tighten all your clamps again and check it out. Did you put new gaskets on the reed cages and intake boots? Also makeshure the tops of the carbs are installed right.

Edited by MotulMonsta