Aftermarket Front Bumper

I got the aftermarket front bumper from yamaha I belive it is the same as a DG but with out the name tag or plate across the front in the center. I got alot of other stuff to I went all ou t drag so i got alot of stuff as far as wiring and switches and whole pile of stuff i took off that i don't need.

The bumper is like brand new make an offer and don't be afraid to ask if i have something too i might just have it

I also have a set of aftermarket foot pegs round style if anyone is interested

it is aluminum but it does not say dg on it anywheres it is the one out of the 2002 yamaha catalog. I believe it is made by DG they just don't put there name on it it is a satin finish sorry forgot to add that but it should not polish to hard if you would like to when you get it.

The lid does not have any holes in it just the bottom of the lid is cut off except for where the filter mounts are. I just noticed the box itself is cracked where the coolant bottle moutns I'll take pics and email tham to you if interested teh crack is not major nothing a little permatex won't fix I highly doubt it will even leak the way it is. say 50 bucks shipped for the box and lid or make me an offer i can't refuse.