Preping The Pipes

if i dont sell my pipes im gonna at least paint them. but the reason why it didnt work last time was because there was still some crome paint left on them. is there any paint remover out there that will get this paint off or would i have to sand it all off? i really dont wanna sand it all off. anyone have any luck with anthing?

Just get you a 6pack & some sand paper.  You cheapest & best bet probably, minus the 6'r.hehe  It doesn't take too long to do, and you'll have much better luck selling them with a fresh paint job than a chitty rust job. ;)

LOL you know thats true. when im drunk i will do the stupidest things. i bet i would get all detailed and stuff. blurred vision and i will still try to get them perfect. LOL

what kind of sand paper should i use? i dont wanna do it with a machine because then i will be creating soft spots and thin spots. i bet if i drink enought ill finnish then all in one session.

about that acid, can you get it in pure form? i think to buy it legaly you have to have proof that your gonna dispose of it properly, and it will cost 3 arms 1 leg and some teeth to but it leegally too but i cant find a chimcal place any wear.

does anyone know a play that sells hydrochloric acid?    i read that that will remove it but i dont know where to buy it.

napa auto parts sells it.. when i was chroming i got some so i know they carry it .

i found out the other name for it is called Muriatic Acid. home depot sells it guess next to the pool suplies.

can you beleive they put that shit in swimming pools? last time i ever go into a swimming pool. between that and all the clorine your sure to have problems. thanks for the tip im gonna try napa first

they are two toatally diffrent kinds of acid . muratic acid is used to clean cement around swimming pools. thats why its readily accesible. hydrochloric is not good stuff to play with this is the same acid that can be found in car battieres. 2 totally diffrent chemicals i have used both in the chroming business.