Badlands Trip

gumby

MrMatt,

Did ya happen to run into anyone or see anyone riding the shee in my avatar?

My buddy borrowed it that weekend and went down there, he was floating around with another banshee and a white z400.

I don't remember seeing it, but I have emptied a few beer bottles since then. Are the fenders really silver, or is there a reflection on them?

The badlands was extremely dusty this past Saturday. The forecast calls for rain this week. I hope they are right, so it won't be so dusty on the 24th.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mrmatt what is this coming weekend the 24 25 supposed to be like? not that it matters much all 7 of use will ride through anything. ok update we will be in the campground along the fence that runs against the park hopefully i will be in a pewter step side s10 with a red and white shee in tow and with me will be a pewter ford excursion hualing 4 wheelers a banshee kfx400 a big bear and a kodiak i think if all goes well we should be there right around 0900. so i look forward to seeing some of you if i can find yall. :cheers:

Anyone camping? I think I will be. Do you pay for the campsite @ the same office that you sign in at. By the way, I'll be there about 9 o'clock, ill be driving a red dakota, with My blue banshee and the black and red raptor on the trailer.

is it supposed to be nice up or over there this weekend? :dance:

Spoin covered this before, but I think the forecast has changed since then. The way that they keep changing the forecast, it is still too early to tell what the weekend is going to be like. <_<

Here is a link to the NWS forecast for Attica:

http://www.crh.noaa.gov/data/forecasts/INZ...045&city=Attica

Do you pay for the campsite @ the same office that you sign in at.

There is a separate office for the campground. It is my understanding that the campground is a completely separate business, with different owners.

Hey all, I will be there on saturday no matter what. I have to work at 3pm though, so I need to leave by 1:30pm. Let's all plan to meet in front of the food stand at the bottom parking lot. I will be there around 9am. I will be driving a white 95 dakota with a black open trailer, my shee is a 02 white/black with yellow graphics and #39 on the fenders. Let's have a fun group ride! :clap:

Edited by spoin39

I hope some of you are still coming. It is nice out today and looks good for saturday. I am planning on being there at 9am unless most of you aren't going. Let me know asap, I'll chack back here tonight when I get off work. MrMatt: You are still planning on going, right? I'll be in the usual spot at the bottom. Later all!

I am definately going to be there. I hate getting there at 9:00 because of the stupid check-in process that they have. <_< But I'll deal with the traffic jam. That sucks that you have to go to work later spoin, I guess putting a few down at the Cactus is ruled out. I also know that mudtrackerinc will definately be there along with a few of friends. We grew up less than a mile from each other and eventhough we live 100 miles apart now, we ride together whenever we can.

If I can't get my carbs straightened out, I may be riding my wife's Warrior. First, my right slide was sticking wide open, now I think I have jetting problems. But regardless, I'll be there!! :D:D I've been waiting to ride all week.