Opinions On Cpi -vs- Rocket -vs- Grr Suicide

JTQuad

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

grr suicide pipes are the best drag pipe u can get ..

THATS IF U THEY GET DELIVERED!!! banghead

damn screamin you still havent got those things yet? whats up with that

NOPE, NOT YET. NO ANSWER TO MY HOMIES EMAILS EITHER! THIS IS UM....................... NOT COOL, YA THATS IT.

BEEN ALMOST A MONTH, AND HE PAYED RIGHT AFTER THE AUCTION ENDED- WERE TALKIN LIKE THE NEXT MORNING.

hey guys where can i find picks of these pipes. i did a search here on this site and i couldn't find any pics and this link that was posted earlier doesn't work: borrinckracing.com

thanks.

you can go there to see some pics - or just email me at minkia38@hotmail.com for some

Tom (aka Rocketman) no longer sells the pipes here on the HQ -

let me know if ya need some pipes

425 bare

550 show chromed

complete with silencers

look for my banner ad very soon

NOPE, NOT YET. NO ANSWER TO MY HOMIES EMAILS EITHER! THIS IS UM....................... NOT COOL, YA THATS IT.

BEEN ALMOST A MONTH, AND HE PAYED RIGHT AFTER THE AUCTION ENDED- WERE TALKIN LIKE THE NEXT MORNING

Who is this customer? I am sorry if I have to ask, but I have no orders that have not been shipped. I have one customer in TX who's order got shipped to the wrong address, this was the fault of the Fed Ex carrier, not mine. I am sorry if this has caused any delays on YOUR racing, but this situation is not the fault of Grand River Racing. I have also returned every E-mail to this customer. I think if you don't know situation, DON'T POST!!! You can make Grand River Racing look real bad with a post like yours.

Yea, I would be pissed to if I paid for parts I never recieved. I also get pissed when people think they know something about stuff that does not involve them!

yeah well genious, if it doesnt involve me, then i'm sure it doesnt involve all the other people that read your post, so why post it on a public forum? GENIOUS.