Banshee For A Stunt Bike?

I'm just wondering what yall think about this :huh: . I have seen a guy on real tv a thousand times trying to jump a ferry on a banshee and tapping the top of the boat and flying head over heals in to the water. The shee was ok and so was he. The overZealous rider tried it oncer again :shootself: , this time clearing the boat but falling off the back of the quad, and brakes like some ribs or something. Who all have seen this? I like jumping shee's it's just that you have to be care full not to give too much throtttle at the end of the ramp or it'll be the end of you for a while.

I saw it on one of the Huevos movies and also on Maximum Exposure. That's an Australian stuntman.... apparently not a very good one.

Banshees are just tricky to jump cause of such of a heavy snap in the powerband. I've gotten used to it and can jump better with it than anything else I ride. Banshees are also not supposed to be very maneuverable in the air so that's a negative as well. Anyway, I've heard on here the Trinity C.V. should help smooth out the powerband problem.

Ive seen that one, over and over actually.  he hits a big mound and just airs it huge!

dont know what i like more though, that jump or the cody guy who rides the three wheeler, he cracks my ass up.

The dude on the MX track? That was hilarious. I gotta tip my hat to the guy that jumps the dune with the three wheeler. He got huge air... then wiped out.

:headbang:

in hight school we used to come after lunch and watch real tv. i seen that one. i couldnt help but laugh. and i didnt even know it was banshee that he was ridin. those were good times, back when amhad rashad(sp?) was the host. now they got some other guy that sux. i really lost interest in the show because hes not the host anymore.

real tv used to have all kinds of atv and dirt bike footage. Anyone ever see the one where this guy on a banshee looses control after a jump at some mx track and the banshee go crazy :o and flys up into the stands on top of people.

In the huevos 5 video, who is the nut on the 350x three wheeler at the mx track? That dounut in that shop is pretty neat. I love it when he comes up short on that double and busts his face open and then that old guy says " he's got more balls than he does brains" :jesterlaugh:

"A friend come up to me today and he asked me, I've got a problem with my four wheeler, and I said yea you need to lose a wheel" :headbang:

Have you seen the one where the guy tries to ride off a 10-15 ft tall cliff in the desert and loses control after he lands, crashes into a rock and cuts his armpit open?

Again that was Steve Abbott on a Banshee. That's some serious shit.