how often do you get to ride a week?

how often do you get to ride a week?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I too only rode occasionally when my kids were younger. Now I have 2 built in riding buddies. My oldest is 13 and has a blaster and my youngest is 9 and has a mini raptor 80. Of course they are always ready to ride a few hours a day whenever I get some time off. This summer we were pretty fortunate and rode once or twice a week. When they were younger I was in the once a month club too. 8)

If its running I usually do 2-4 pismo runs a week. Usually 3-4 hrs and 5 gallons at a time. Theres been times when I've ridden Pismo 7 days straight and times I've missed a month. When I lived at home I "rode" everyday down the driveway, around the yard etc.

Gabe

If its running I usually do 2-4 pismo runs a week. Usually 3-4 hrs and 5 gallons at a time. Theres been times when I've ridden Pismo 7 days straight and times I've missed a month. When I lived at home I "rode" everyday down the driveway, around the yard etc.

They said college was gonna be tough......

Gabe

I finaly got to ride this weekend, both days, after not being able to for the last 3 months. My arm isn't staying in my shoulder and it is pinching off the rotator cuff muscle so I have been to afraid to ride, but watching 45+ quads and bikes going up the Tit this weekend I had to jump on and go riding, It was a blast. I even got the nerve to go up some of the smaller hills, nothing is slowing me down anymore, now if the weather holds up I hope to be out atleast 2X's a week when I'm not at school or work.