Mud/water/slop Riding Bad Idea?

quit being such a pud and go play in the damn mud. its not gonna hurt nuthin unless ur a lttle panzy and dont put u money to use and ride the damn thing. its a off road machine that was designed to tackle such things as mud, dirt, some water, and air. so go have fun and quit bein a scared little chickey.

:clap: Thanks for the extra comfidence. I cant wait till tomorrow, I am going to get covered with mud :dance: . I just dident want to reck my 6k :cry: machine. I cant wait :headbang: well i better get some -_- I am not affraid to go threw puddles and stuff but tomorrow I am planing on going extreme as in completly covered with mud and then some :whoa:

i showed pix a while ago of a "puddel" that was 1-2 ft deep where we were tryin to hydroplane and in the other part (lost my air box plug thingi so i wasent goin thru) was like 3-4ft deep we were tochin down in the 1-2ft and just havin this big thing of watter come up over me and the quad pretty cool except for the rapid slow down. only problem i had (as well as like every one i was with) was the throttel sticking a lil on the way home,with mine for some reason usin the clutch a lil seemed to get it unstuck, i duno, went back to normal after a day or so

some guys with a lot of chrome and extras that they keep polished up don't like the mud at all. as far as i'm concerned, that's what street bikes are for, not atv's. my car and cbr aren't as clean as some shee's i've seen on here. my opinion, as long as you keep those bearings greased up really good, that won't be a problem. shee's throw an awsome roost in the mud too. go have a blast in the mud and muck, and don't worry about it. it will wash off and be just fine.

I live in upstate NY and I have been in some serious mud with my old shee. I had that thing burried in sloppy ass mud in 2nd gear pegged with mud flying 40 feet in the air and 50 feet behind me it was fukin awsome. everyone standing around cheering ,its great. I passed a scrambler 400 4x4 stuck in a mud hole once and plastered him with mud (he was good natured about it) That is what convinced me that you dont need 4x4. I can go anywhere they can.