Banshee Vs V-force 700

A guy at work bought a V-Force 700 last year,and thinks it's the fastest thing made.He's been talking shit about how my Banshee is only half the size of his (cc's).We are going riding on Easter weekend,and I was wondering if any one know's how fast these are.He said it will do 72mph,but I don't think so with shaft drive.My mods are listed in my sig.,and I was wondering if I would beat him in a straight out race?

Actually those things don't shift at all. As rpms increase, a flyweight

mechanism puts pressure on the drive belt and causes the drive

belt to ride up on a cone shaped drive plate. As the belt moves up on

that cone shaped drive plate further and further, the bike goes faster

and faster, but not fast enough to beat a banshee :D .

ya its just another automatic atv. same setup. Automatics are good for taking off in a race because the power is so constant but they level right off in a hurry. No doubt youll smoke him. Id put a fifty on it if he will. quick cash, then you can buy him a beer at the next stop with his money. :cheers:

Don't discount the capability of the KFX. If it is bone stock, you will crush him. If you run across one with pipes and a clutch that is tuned in, watch out. They are a capable enough machine that I was convinced to buy one. They are tricky to tune because the CVT controls the RPM the motor operates at. From the factory, they are tuned to run about 1500 rpms below their peak power output. Now, imagine you riding your Banshee and shifting 1500 rpms too soon all the way through the gears--that is what the stock KFX does. When the clutch is tuned in and the air/exhaust is flowing better they are a flat out wicked machine.