Which pipes do you like?

Which do you prefer?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wish Toomey would release the T6, I am ready to buy new pipes. But I only want to do it once, tradein value or not. I cant find anything on Thunder pipes, anyone know who makes them and where to find dyno charts on them(not that it make any diff) Any feedback on these pipes?

[/b]JASON YOUR SIG IS AWESOME, BUT DID I GIVE PERMISSION TO POST MY GIRL FRIEND ON HERE? :lol: :twisted:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay , i mean toomey t'5s are nice and all, but why do you all stand for these? i mean yeah they pull on the bottom end a little more than the other competitors out there.. BUT let me tell you...

the

ARE GREEEAAAATTT... i currently are running these, before this setup i had the t5's, and let me tell you this is an AWSOME pipe!!!!! i mean its more of a midrange/top end pipe, but once you get into about 3rd and past half throttle and start ripping trough the gears.. you will SHIT YOURSELF, im seriouse if youre not careful, you may even bruise your balls... im not kidding these pipes are killers!!! once you give it gas and start ripping trough the gears ( like you woulddrag race, or MX race) it gets crazy, this set up will really keep you in a stunned mood.... and hell when your passing all those other bikes that lined up with you, once you get ahead of them you start to smile, and then these pipes keep going and going, then after youre done riding the gas, that grin is stuck on your face for the next week, im seriouse (well not literally) but these pipes i must say are BAD ASS!!!

long live DMC 916 series pipes! i give it a standing ovation! hands down i prefer these pipes over most comapnies!! A-MEN to that!