District 6

zR2

just thought i'de post somethin up about the Dutchman this past weekend. It was my first scramble ever and i thought it was great. I was completely worn out couldnt hold on or squeeze the throttle by the end but it was still a blast anybody else go down? any ideas what i can do for arm pump?

check out the web site www.flyingdutchmenmc.net they have all the info there. there was actually one today 3/21/04 but i dint make it next weekend there is one there again as long as the weather permits i will definatly be there you can get your district 6 card at the track the quads went out last time at 2:15 but i would advise getting there early as parking can get tough. its a blast and i cant wait to get back there let me know whos goin and maybe we could meet up or somethin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The kid we sponser also races Open C you may have seen him on the yellow and red 400ex with duncan graphics and a powder coated frame. If you live anywhere by the poconos and need parts i own a store in Stroudsburg. I could also ship you anything if your'e not close. give us a call...570 420 8525

WEST END MOTORSPORTS.com-right now the site is just MC parts but we'll have atv parts soon!!