Toyota Supra

Does anyone know how fast they are? I love them. I might get one of them in stead of a yfz. I know its off topic but sorry. Well I'm only 13 and i already have a banshee so do i really need two quads or should i get one and race it? I want to be fast when I'm older :bolt:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go with a twin turbo stealth or VR4. you get AWD and with intake and exhaust, you can beat most cars you pull up against...boost controller and few things will touch you at all on a launch. nothing launches like an AWD twin turbo car B)

I raced a TT Supra a couple of weekends ago...I had no problems running with that car...

I predict you will never get one. And if you did it would be like 2 hours till you get your 1st of many speeding tickets or you total it or die. 13, sheesh, put your money into college and be somebody instead of a spoiled rotten materialist. However, I do love my blue 350 Z :dance:

Sorry man, not to diss the stealth, the MKIV Supra has got you beat before both cars even start rolling.  Looks alone, its a gorgeous machine.

not denying the looks...they do look great

the front end looked even better as it kept getting smaller :P

the guy pulled me over a few exits down the road and we talked for an hour or so...he oggled over my car as I oggled over his...only mods he had was BPU and flywheel

all that aside, looks doesn't mean it has me beat...looks are subjective. me personally, I like both. all the mods in the world on both cars, an AWD car is gonna get a better launch as long as both are using the same types of tires (race slicks vs. street tires).

so I don't take your reply as a diss...just a subjective opinion which is kewl...

wow you got 6000 to go towards a supra twin??? better save up a bunch more they are 30,000 plus unless you want a fixxer upper!!!and you must have nice parents or a hellof a job to think you could afford insurance on one...buy hey good luck i wish i only had to worry bout them decisions when i was 13...