My New A Arms

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how long does it take to get the arms repaired or replaced if you break something the papers that came with my action arms say around 4-6 weeks which seems like a lot but just wondering what it is for the uglys

do me a favor,, im wondering y my bike sits high, i compared mine to janssen arms and lsr. the shock mount from the t is 5.5" on my ugly arms and its 6.5" on lsr and janssen,, measure your arms and see what u have.. 5.5 is for stock shocks.. i email the dude already wanting thm to fix it... the red line is what u want

f94cf00f.jpg.orig.jpg

Like Demsy just said, The ugly A-arms will make your bike sit way too high. The bottom shock mount is postiioned one inch too close towars the frame and will make your shocks useless. If They dont replace mine or Demsy's arms we are boycotting them.

aww hell yea, you can see it in the picture, that shock mount aint right. Thats really gotta fuc with the leverage on the shocks :o

can you guys with these Ugly arms post some pictures of em mounted and the quad has all 4 tires on and is on the ground. Id like to see this ground clearance.

erbilabuc, how did they make your front shocks feel ? to soft ?