Thanks

Proquad101

Woohoo! Thanks Lee! Just got back from Roostfest and catchin' up, and here's a spiffy new forum, sweet!

The next Tularosa, NM TT race should be on April 4th, not sure until I get the flyer but I'll post it when I do (last race of the season, other than the Monster Truck show, should also be in April). Too bad Ryan can't make it since he got sent to Iraq, with any luck we'll both be ready for the next season to start in September...

My boss is so cool he to used to race flat track on a kaw 3 wheeler.  He's seen me race mx locally and always offered some type of support.  My questions is what damn compond do I get???

I always get the american racers 38 compound and just sipe the tires. That compound is soft enough to still get some good traction but not burn up in one race.

Hell i'm hard on tires if they burn up in one race o'well. I called the boss today elizabeth city is ON!!!! It's august 27,28 i think??? I'm either gonna race it on my shee if my motor is finished by then or my buddies 350r. I plan on racing pro-am, what class you running??? and if you come i might just have my boss's motor home to crash in :cheers::headbang: hell i'm stoked as hell just to race again!!!!!!!!!! :dance: