Thanks

Proquad101

A TT track is basicly a big oval track with approx 1/3 of the track being in the infield with a few sharp turns and bumps and then back on to the oval track. Its a real test for rider, suspension, and yes my favorite pastime, ..Horsepower!...Jim

sorry to sound stupid. Can someone explain TT for me??

thank you guys :)

toni

TT stands for tourist trophy. I'm not sure what that has to dowith anything. Most of your tt races are inside of an oval track. They use both the oval part and the infield part of the track. Most of the tracks you go in the infield in turn 2 of the oval and come out in turn 3 or 4, some have some jumps (small jumps) and some have few 180 degree turns. They are alot of fun and your suspension set-up is the most important part of the race.

TT is so damn fun, when you get guys that will race clean. And it's the type of race that the motor builders/tuners really stand out. I've raced a few TT's and just loved it. And I raced a full on MX motor just lowered the quad, and I got out muscled a few times on the straight away. In the corners I killed'em.

Proquad101 my boys got materials what size sprocket did you want again???

Proquad101 my boys got materials what size sprocket did you want again???

I need a 39 tooth sprocket. Let me know when he gets one made and I will send money and a address. Do you go race at the Dixiland Speedway in Elizabeth City, NC. There is national race there. If you get the chance go, there is a shorttrack and a TT race in one weekend.