Help

Theron

I was wondering if CAM 2 was good for a stock motor?? I always heard that it would clean it out better than regular high octane gas. I haven't tried it yet but I am going riding tomorrow and if you guys could help me out if you think I should try it. My banshee motor is stock. I also heard that it gives you a few more horses??Thanks

I was wondering if CAM 2 was good for a stock motor??  I always heard that it would clean it out better than regular high octane gas.  I haven't tried it yet but I am going riding tomorrow and if you guys could help me out if you think I should try it.  My banshee  motor is stock.  I also heard that it gives you a few more horses??Thanks

i think u should bore your engine

I was wondering if CAM 2 was good for a stock motor??  I always heard that it would clean it out better than regular high octane gas.  I haven't tried it yet but I am going riding tomorrow and if you guys could help me out if you think I should try it.  My banshee  motor is stock.  I also heard that it gives you a few more horses??Thanks

i think u should bore your engine

LMMFAO :lol:

Actually, lower octane fuel will make slightly more power. For max

power, do not use any more octane that you need to run safe.

89 octane would be fine in a stock motor, but I recommend you splurge

and get the 93. Like they said, you'll be wasting your money on the cam2

though.

CAM2 has lead in it. It may help protect alittle against wear. I've ran nothing but cam2 or c12 in my bike, I think it runs better, It doesn't make more HP or anything. That stuffs not that expensive, espesially when you mix it 50%. Sure does seem to ping alittle more on pump gas. 5-6 bucks big deal

I gladly spend that just for the way the exhaust smells

AHHHHHH! maybe I smelled it 1 to many times LOL

I always tell my buddies 4 stroke smells like a lawn mower