Powerslid Off A Jump

Zac

A couple of years ago i was really into mx and raced a moddified blaster, I was coming around a sweeper about fourth gear pinned and decided to slide around it to look cool or somethign i guess,and i didnt even think about the rollers that were comin up. Went sideways off a good roller doin fourty or so,I flew off and the bike went upsidedown after it hit and the bars landed on my hand. Broke like five bones in my hand. Luckily i was only about a hundred feet from the checkered flag and i had someone start my quad for me and i rolled over the finish line. Worst part is, the folks didnt think my hand was broke and thaugth i had just bruised it or something and we didnt have a trailor so i rode home (i live like ten minutes away from the track and theres trails all over). I had a twist throttle so atleast i was able to just use my wrist and my fore-arm to get around. Thats the only bad crash i've had besides rolling my quadzilla trying to sidehill on a loose gravle pile.

I wiped out mean on thelast whoop in the rythm section at a local race a few years back. Bike flipped up and over me then somebody made traction out of my head. It seemed like forever to get going again. I wasn't able to see straight for the rest of the race but I manged to pass a few people before the end.

Yeah im lucky i didnt end up hurting myself bad. I do however have a pretty good reminder of the accident though,the hand in the spot where the bones were broken is noticeably bigger than my other hand in the same area. I'd hate to imagine what would have happened if i was riding the zilla then and not the blaster.

Luckily i was only about a hundred feet from the checkered flag and i had someone start my quad for me and i rolled over the finish line.

So what place did you end up finishing ???....