Need A Name

Tyler is a good one. Sometimes names have to fit the personality...My parents didn't name me dave till i was 3. They said i was stupid like my uncle dave and thats how i got my name. Before that they called kid or somtimes it. Wow no wonder why i am so fucked up.

i am not a junior but me and my dad have the same first name but not the same middle name it was ok when i was young because peolpe would call and ask for miike and they would say either big or little then i got bigger than my dad and all my friends would call me big mike cause i am 6'5" and my mom would give the phone to my dad kinda sucked when your friends would say hay fucker or something like that and my dad would say what bitch i will kick your ass. but the other nice thing is when my dad gives me his credit card then when they i.d. me i am "mike kline". ohh and my name isn't spelt the same as most michael's its michEAl. kinda different i guess

What about Ivan or Magnus?

You must have seen that article about Will Farrell and his new baby boy Magnus... :lol:

What a name!!!

I know what you mean about the naming after your father stuff. On another note, my brother was named after my father, brother wrote lots of bad checks and got into a lot of credit problems and the authorities came looking for my dad! Took almost a year to straighten that crap out! What a pain in the arse!

Actually I forgot about that. lol. The Magnus I was thinking of is the Magnus Ver Magnusson and Magnus Samuelsson that compete in the Worlds Stongest Man competitions. Nothing like seeing someone trap shrug the back end of a car 25 times to get you motivated. Also, seeing someone that wears a size XXXXXL shirt is terrifying. The announcer put it on, and he slipped through the neck hole of the shirt. He could put both legs in one side of the guys lifting shorts.

:blink::blink::blink::blink:

if i have a son, his name will be sonny. since my daughter's name is Shadey. :P Shadey Rayanne is my daughter's name. no, actually i'm hoping for Joshua Tyler. but the wife's not to excited about that one. my sister's boys are Dylan Christopher and Blaize Elijah. her friends boy is Dakota. my buddies boys are Landon, and Isaiah. i like different names, not bob, bill, tom, etc. ever see gladiator? how about Maximus? my wife said i could name my next dog that, not our child. :D just give him a strong, cool name. not something you know he'll be made fun of for. oh yeah, and don't make his middle name Milo. he'll never hear the end of that one. B)

How about a good redneck name like Melvin, Orville or Cooter :P

How about just calling him Snake. How about Boy. You'll probably be

calling him that all the time anyway. Now's your chance to make sure that

he is Rich all of his life. Anything that starts with a D is pretty strong....

Dave, Dirk, Dillon, Darren, Devon, Dennis, Dan, Doug, Dick, Dork,

how about Denzel.

how about matthew, thats my youngest sons name. i like it alot but there seems to be to many matts in this world, time to start thinning them out haa haa hee heeeee. i also like the name adolph but it kinda has a bad past, but it is a cool name.