Watch Out For Washes

chris97shee

One time i was ridin out in the desert goin 6th pinned on a long straitaway.The right of the trail i was on was kinda hilly, meaning there were little 5 foot hills spaced apart prolly 9-10 feet. So im goin 6th pinned and all of a sudden over the hill i just went i relized that there was a big wash about 10 feet in front of me. i gave it gas and got on the grab bar to try to skip over it but the thing was like 5 feet across and 3 feet deep.Imade the front end over but i cased it and the back end flew up. I think the quad did 3 front flips and i went flying landing on my chest and bounced off a few rocks. I messed up my side and couldn't feel it for 5 months also gashed my arm's and leg's pretty good(which stung like a bitch once the wind hit it). As for the quad, which was my friends, it suffered from a shattered trottle tube, tweaked frame in the front and lots of plastic damage. I dont remember but my friends told me i blacked out and wasn't talkin or moving for like 45 seconds.