Paul Turner

NE-Shee

I rode Banchetta's shee with the paul turners mids.... damn. That thing is very snappy from bottom to mid just as advertised. Actually, I think it was the most responsive shee I've been on. The top just doesn't pull as long as others. If you shift, you'll still pull on people no problem.

Are paul turner pipes worth the money? How do they line up to others?? Would you buy a pair?

What kind of riding r u planning on doing?? Cause my pipes might be for sale soon.

f9663b94.jpg

High revs or mids???? I'm thinking about some high rev headers to play w/....

Paul turners are damn good pipes for mid rang. I f all you you do is run the dunes in second and third then that is a real good pipe. If you just like to go balls to the wall then just get the the toomeys. Besides the pauls just look to stock to me, Unless your scared of burning your leg. HAHA!

Are paul turner pipes worth the money? How do they line up to others?? Would you buy a pair?

What kind of riding r u planning on doing?? Cause my pipes might be for sale soon.

f9663b94.jpg

High revs or mids???? I'm thinking about some high rev headers to play w/....

Mids and i went to a 170 main, 4th clip, pilot 52 and air screw about 1 1/8 out

and high revs aren't very different compared to the mids, the power just comes on a little past 1/4 instead of right off idle....... but if ya want some shot me a pm, buddy's got some he might let ya borrow for a small fee???