Best Dune Tire For Silver Lake?

die_infidel

Yeah i know not another dune tire question. I've been reading them and most of them say depends on the area so I'll get to the point. Silver Lake is the location. Those of you who been there or have good experience with dune tires what would be the best tire for hooking up at silver lake? I see alot of good reviews about sand stars are they that good or can you find a better dune tire for my application? thanks for any help.

ive ran turf tamers alot, i get around ok. but for fun, and cuz i ridee there alot, i got th gbc sharks or something-they have 8 huge paddles-made for runnin in mud and stuuf. they hook up great for me, and i run the dune slider up front. the fronts help in ruts, but it makes the front end twitchy if ur up on the tank at all. i also ran haulers for awhile. they were good too. my bros and dad run haulers. my older bro just bought some new shit for his R. so, i'll let u know how they do up there. oh, by the way. we all run staight paddles. have tried the v paddles, btu the just dont hook up, and slide to much for the way we like to ride. just my p.o.v.

peace and happy buyin

pm me, if u wanna meet up some time, im tryin to get all the names of the guys on here that ride there silver, so i can meet up w/ all of yall.

Never tried v paddles, but someone has to so I probably will and if I don't like em too bad LOL. Yup take my name down I'll be riding there this summer, soon as i get my engine shipped to passionre and back. I'm thinking either between sand stars or kings turbo paddles. Or whatever you guys had best results with at silver.

I ride at silver lake also - count me in

by the way, if you do not run paddles, it sucks! turf tamers just dont cut it man, all they do is spin. You go SO much faster with paddles, and launch SO much harder. I would never even think about riding SL w/o paddles.

I have a few extra set around here (NOT for sale). If we meet up, you could use a set no problem. I have 8,9,and 10 paddle skat trak haulers, strait paddles. These are THE dune paddle to have. The molded ones sucks, except for sand skate 2s, but ive heard good things about those new sand stars.

email me and well set up a SL trip :cheers:

Sounds like a plan. I was also thinking about having an annual banshee hq gathering at silver lake all with banshees here should go. I'd be cool i think not to mention a day of banshee domination at silver lake hehehe. I need to get my shee done so i dunno when any trips will be planned yet. Let yas know.

Silver Lake, count me in. Plan on being out there alot this summer. I ride with 2 other banshees, two 450's, and a few dirt bikes. I will be at SL either the first or second weekend, probably the second. Hope this weather changes!!!!!!!!

anyway i need to get some paddles before i go. I have heard that the Skat Trak Extremes are a good paddle and last awhile. Good choice???