I'm Back From Roostfest

Good to hear you had a good time, I am so pissed I couldnt do it, the even worse part is I was in Vegas on Bizness and only bout an hour and a half away! Once you get in a giant sandbox like Dumont or any of the Imperial Dunes you will have wet dreams of ripping across the dunes, it's like crack. Post up some pics guys

Damm I wish I was there.LORD willing I will be there next year.

I get off probation in June so you can expect to see me at coalfest.

I voted for July and Im glad to see that coalfest is in July.

And its great to hear how along with the other camps THE BANSHEE HQ members represented in a major way!!!!!

i am in next time for sure I am still working on getting the shee back together :) The frame is back from powdercoater tommorrow :) cant wait to see it . So how did jason banchetta shee go :) i let him use thte carbs and I am hoping he got them dialed in for my shee its pretty much the same engine :) heheheh when he asked to use my carbs I was happy I hope thtey worked good for him OHHHHHHHHH so lets hear who was the fastest and where are the pics

well i have decided along with a few of my other friends that ride that we are makin a trip there next yr. it looked like to much fun. i would have made plans for sumthing like this yr but i am not going to have a shee and am to embarrased to ride anything else but a shee. well that and i dont have a bike that runs. <_< . i hope this time next yr i got another shee. i think i may have one at the end of this summer. i may just dig into my house funds i got stashed away at the bank and get one. i dont know yet. depends. but bein bike less is drivin me nuts alone and everyone around me is out riding its driving me nutz. glad to hear everyone had a good time. hopefully i will next yr.

chase ,walter was the man.he handed all the local boys their ass's+it was'nt even close.he was verry humble about it,it was great watching him deflate some serious egos.it runs even better than it looks.

whens jason due back I am assuming most of you flew home and he was driving so he wont be back for a few days . where are all the pics :) and how did the 2 strokers go jasons and hte other one ????

I thought I was going to be able to make it but things went nuts around here. I'm glad everyone had a good time, I just wish I had been one of 'everyone'.

I thought I was going to be able to make it but things went nuts around here.  I'm glad everyone had a good time, I just wish I had been one of 'everyone'.

Your head went to a good home. ;) My wish is that everyone that said they wish they could have been there, gets a chance to make it to a Roostfest. I can't say it enough.....Some of the coolest people, great looking bikes, great riders, perfect weather, DUNES DUNES DUNES!!!!!!!!!!!! After one of the first rides out, I spent 5 minutes digging my underwear out of my ass. B) Walt also clued me in to something.......He said they weren't riding to full potential. Most of the rides were "medium" rides :o I don't know about the rest of you, but when I'd come to a stop, I was panting trying to catch my breath.

Your head went to a good home

Did you win it? If you did, what domes do you want? I'll have to verify with Walter,,,of course.. :D