Who's Got A Pic Of A Pilot?

Yeah, it's a pain in the ass getting banshee pilots. Here's a few places that WILL have the right ones. This first place is the only one I deal with for mikuni parts.

Fox Distr., inc. 630-513-9700

sudco int. 323-728-5407

White Bros. 714-692-3404

If you call to order them, you need to specify style M28/1001 and whatever SIZE you want. I believe you can order them online from sudco.

Shit, if you need 30s, I have a pair I could mail you, cause I only live a couple miles from Fox distributing, and can pick up new ones any time. I'm using 27.5 right now anyway.

Or just visit any Yamaha dealer and give them one of these partnumbers depending on the size you need:

27.5 Pilot:260-14142-27

30 Pilot:260-14142-30

32.5 Pilot:260-14142-32

35 Pilot:260-14142-35

If you need a picture i have one somewhere in full color.

I had the same trouble getting pilot jets. My local dealership couldn't even get the correct ones with the part number. I had to bring in one of my old pilot jets so that they could see it. Once they knew what to look for, they found what I needed in their drawer.

One of the local stealership parts guy was able to find them in their White brothers catalog.

I went through hell too,I couldn't believe that with the 14 years of selling Banshees,they never ordered or stocked any pilot jets.

I gave one guy alot of shit because of it,then returned with the correct ones I got from another dealership.Boy,was he embarrassed

When I went into the local dealership I was greeted with a "who the hell are you" look.Probably because I was there for a 5.00 purchase instead of an $8000 one.I wanted to tell them i bought my shee $2000 cheaper in New Hampshire than from them.I'm not one for a pissing contest.

I'm a greatful HQ member. :)

• 4 weeks later...