Bore Or Stroke

4mm is the cheapest stroker to build. you can just drop it in with no case mods. anything after that the cases needs to be trenched. you will need to have the cylinders ported for the stroke for best performance. i would recomend shortys racing for your rebuild. he does great work and he is super fast. cost all depends on how much you want to build. i would call around to shops and talk to them for there price.

A 4mm Stroker Crank can run you about $500.00 to$600.00 new.But you can get a used one for cheaper on Ebay....

is it smart to get a used crank? I'm asking 'cause I don't know, but I'd have a funny feeling unless I knew where the crank came from.

A 4mm Stroker Crank can run you about $500.00 to$600.00 new.But you can get a used one for cheaper on Ebay....

is it smart to get a used crank?

I wouldnt ,but its an option.On Ebay you can check the persons ratings and roll the dice from there.I personally prefer my parts new.