Full Bore With Skin Graphics

Valkema

Does anyone know how well a set of Skin freeride graphics fit on Full bores? :blink: I got a new set of black full bores and liked the looks of the blue freeride kit. Just didn't want to waste money on something that wouldn't look right. Thanx!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the info guys. Someone had told me awhile back that they had gotten it to fit with a little motification. Just wanted to see if anyone else has any input on it before I butchered a $150 set of graphics for nothing. Also if any one is interested in fullbores for their banshee I got a pretty good price on mine from this place. http://www.billetbikeworks.com/bansheeplastics.html $553 delivered to my door. Also does anyone else make graphic kits for the fullbores? Might be something I'd like better :headbang: Thanks again.

my boy has a tight ass skin graphic besign on his fullbores. The only thing is he has a 400ex sucks for him right. But i have a set of white fullbores and i got the black skin design. the one with the lady looking thing with her tongue out. well my boy did a good modifaction to them and they fit like a glove.