Search For The Best Inframe

thecabinboy

What do you guy think is the best pipe for the dunes? I need the best pipe for general duning fun. I hill shoot, trail ride, play in the bowls and jump informally in the sand drags. Right now I'm running T-5's but lately have been toying with the idea of getting some CPI's or similar inframe drag pipe.

Big Blue How Hard does it pull up steep hills and do you feel like you need more carb with them?

I really like the pipes, i chose the 30's based on jims recomedation to keep some bottom end, it pulls up hills great, to good for my stock tires, it would handle a larger carbs but the 30s compliments the type of riding i like to do.

Big Blue How Hard does it pull up steep hills and do you feel like you need more carb with them?

I really like the pipes, i chose the 30's based on jims recomedation to keep some bottom end, i pulls hard all the way through, it would handle a larger carbs but the 30s compliments the type of riding i like to do.