***urgent Urgent Urgent***

banshee370

WHO THE HELL IS STAN?

Stan is the man!!! Happy b-day Stan, you old coot.

Since it's your birthday, send me your motor and I'll port

it out for you for free. I don't have any experience or

anything but I just want you to know that I am willing to do

that for you...since it's your birthday :D .

Happy b-day to you too BenBB....I'm sending you new elka

race shocks all the way around for your machine ;):unsure::P

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Berfday Stan!!  Have a good one!

mine was tuesday, sniff, b370 that sprocket hub was the best thing I got!

Ohh Hell man.... I wish I knew... I woulda thrown in a "suprise" for ya... and NO I dont mean anything like what NYUK sends :)

Ya know... Where has Stan been? Maybe he got lucky yesterday and didnt have to molest himself for once!

:P

Happy Berfday Stan!!  Have a good one!

mine was tuesday, sniff, b370 that sprocket hub was the best thing I got!

Ohh Hell man.... I wish I knew... I woulda thrown in a "suprise" for ya... and NO I dont mean anything like what NYUK sends :)

Ya know... Where has Stan been? Maybe he got lucky yesterday and didnt have to molest himself for once!

:P

HAPPY BIRFDAY BEN!!!!!!!!!

Heh...I'm still here!!! I turned 29. My sister swore I was 30. lol.

After a gruelling day at the shop yesterday, spinning my wheels on getting my Banshee off of the atv lift, and onto the street, I went to dinner with the wife, and then came home and fell asleep. That was muh birfday. Oh, and I ate my weight in carrot cake. The easiest way to get me in the sack is feed me full of carrot cake!!

Me and Ben got something else in common. I got 1.5 headlights from B370. Not for my birfday, but so I can at least go on a night ride at Dumont.

For my birfday I got 3 lbs of coffee beans. 2 lbs of Millstone (Butter Toffee and Velvet Chocolate...hehe...I've seen that movie before ;)), and 1lb of Starbucks. I was wondering what the hell I was going to do with it, then I found out I got a coffee grinder. WOO HOO! If I have 2 cups of fine grind with me on the road to Cali, I'll probably have a heart attack or an anurism by the time I get to St. George.

Want some stories of the old days eh??

Well, back in my day, I didn't get a ride to school. I walked...no I CRAWLED up hill both ways in 127F temps, on my hands and knees through broken glass naked, with a tennis ball stuck in my ass. You kids these days....... (shakes cane)

Thanks you guys!