Wisdom Teeth

DUNEDEMON

I had mine done just a few months ago and I'm 27. It wasn't too bad but I had one that was infected a few weeks earlier and it too longer to heal than the others. I woke up every morning with blood on my pillow.getting knocked out is so sweet. you don't remember a thing and your mouth is so numb you don't feel crap until about 6 hours later. Glad its over with...

I had mine taken out at 17. Best part is when they tell you to just take deep breathes and then your like, wow...im done. Or if you start coming too during the operation.. Thats kinda funny. I wasnt in pain so I drove up north and played paintball all weekend. That was a good idea until my friend accidently hit me in the jaw with his elbow going for the front seat. But thats ok, because now he doesnt need to have any teeth removed :D

Take a picture of your gerbal cheeks and post em!

Man, you guys all sound like you were put under for the procedure! All they did for me was give me local anasthetic. I guess I must have been lucky...I went back to work the same day, didnt really hurt at all. They gave me vicodin es 750's but I didnt even take any of them. As for losing the wisdom teeth making you dumb, it is actually a proven statistic that people that keep their wisdom teeth are more likely to have phsycological problems than those who dont.

yeh led i know exactly what ur talkin about i started smoking cigarettes and pot avidly when i was eleven and i just quit last yr i quit that and dipping since i did one when i couldnt do the other but it wasnt bad i just got a box of patches and said f_ck it i will give it a shot if they work they work if they dont i quit some other way. but its way nicer i dont smelly shitty the inside of my lip isnt rough any more and i dont miss it one bit. i really recomend goin out and getting the patch they do work. i may not have smoked as long as you or othrs on here but after 7-8 yrs of more than a pack a day i had no troubles and my dad smoked for 34 yrs and he quite in like a week and a half no problem. if i was you i would give them a shot. l8ter man.

yeh led i know exactly what ur talkin about i started smoking cigarettes and pot avidly when i was eleven and i just quit last yr i quit that and dipping since i did one when i couldnt do the other but it wasnt bad i just got a box of patches and said f_ck it i will give it a shot if they work they work if they dont i quit some other way. but its way nicer i dont smelly shitty the inside of my lip isnt rough any more and i dont miss it one bit. i really recomend goin out and getting the patch they do work. i may not have smoked as long as you or othrs on here but after 7-8 yrs of more than a pack a day i had no troubles and my dad smoked for 34 yrs and he quite in like a week and a half no problem. if i was you i would give them a shot. l8ter man.

I may have to give it a shot, I know I can quit; but my nerves I guarntee will go through the fuckin' roof without a doubt. Maybe the patch will help. My dad, before he passed away, went to the doc & got us some nicotrol inhailers(those tampon-lookin' dudes). OMFG those suck soo bad it's not even funny. They'll definately take away the nicotine craving; but they burn the f*ck out of your throat and will make you sick to your stomach if you hit it too much. $120 out the damn window with those damn things. Maybe the patch would work out better for me, thought about trying out the nicorrette gum too but I've heard that it tastes like crap. Ultimately I just need to inflate my balls and quit cold turkey. My gf/finace' tells me she ain't going to have me smoking after we are married & have kids...so my smokin' days are running short. :(:rolleyes::)