Shee Vs Raptor

joshp66

my stock shee pulled 76.2 on gps and I weigh 270 lbs, maybe the air in Italy sucks, and doesnt let your bike rev out  :lol:

maybe your full of shit or your gps was on crack or maybe it was the otherway around, either way it didnt happen. And just so you know Im an American serving his country in Italy not an Italian. My banshee hasnt been stock since before I left the US so i dont think that is the problem.

race on the street. rev your motor high and dump it in second. Your rear tires should break loose before the front end comes up. you will leave that rappy behind from the start. Raptors can't launch hard without the front end coming up. don't miss a shift and you will win pretty easily.

Its all about your take off and the distance.Make it a short race on pavement you win no problems.Raptors front end lifts very easy.Oh forget taken off on second sit up on your gas tank lean foward put it in first and give him hell!;)