Alcohol

canadabanshee

yea it can but i would reccoment raising your compression by changing heads or getting your stock one milled down some and u will also have to get your carbs converted over to alky and install power jets in them. if u arent strictly drag racing this bike i wouldnt reccomend alky and also if u arent real familiar with jetting and what a bike does when its lean or rich i would stay away from it or u will be buying pistons and everything else. and always remember to purge the bike with race gas everytime u go to park it after racing if not u will get rust on the crank and it will lock the motor up

yea it can but i would reccoment raising your compression by changing heads or getting your stock one milled down some and u will also have to get your carbs converted over to alky and install power jets in them. if u arent strictly drag racing this bike i wouldnt reccomend alky and also if u arent real familiar with jetting and what a bike does when its lean or rich i would stay away from it or u will be buying pistons and everything else.  and always remember to purge the bike with race gas everytime u go to park it after racing if not u will get rust on the crank and it will lock the motor up

sounds fun... :D